Want to know your skin type and how to treat it with a specialized skin type just for you? Everyone’s skin is different and identifying your skin type will help you so you can start treating your skin with the right skin care products
Before you take the skin type quiz, you probably want to know a little bit about your potential category. You could be:
- Oily: This one is pretty self-explanatory. If you have excess oil all over your skin, chances are you will come out of the skin type quiz with an oily designation.
- Combination: Surprise, surprise. This is a combination of dry and oily skin. So, if your T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) are oily and your cheeks are dry, your quiz result may say combination.
- Dry: If your skin is flaky, rough and drinks up the moisturizer, you might take the skin type quiz and find you have dry skin.
- Sensitive: Easily irritated skin—especially when you interact with new products or environments—is an indicator of sensitive skin.
- Normal: It is true that a normal skin type is the most common. It could be described as having a balance of moisture, small pores, and few visible concerns. Basically, it is what you imagine healthy skin looking like. It is the kind of skin you are either trying to achieve or trying to maintain with your skincare routine.